Areyto Language Services, Inc., DBA FONT TRANSLATIONS
Last Modified November / 2021
- Personal Information – “Personal Information” refers to information that tells us specifically who You are, such as Your name, e-mail address, phone number, fax number, postal address and possibly information relating to certain support or customer service issues. In many cases, we need this information to provide to You all or a portion of the services that You may have requested; for example, in fulfillment of your online request for a quote for our services on a potential project.
- Aggregate Information – We may collect general, non-personal, statistical information about the use of the Website, such as how many visitors visit a specific page on the Website, how long they stay on that page and which hyperlinks, if any, they click on. This information represents a generic overview of our users, including their collective viewing habits, and allows us and third parties to modify our Website information, marketing emphasis, etc. based on user traffic and behavior. We may collect this information through the use of technologies such as “cookies” and web beacons, which are discussed in greater detail below. We collect this information in order to help enhance the Website to make for a better visitor experience.
- Other Tracking Technologies – Tracking technologies may record information such as: Internet domain and host names; Internet protocol (IP) addresses; browser software and operating system types; clickstream patterns, and; dates and times that our Website are accessed. An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to Your computer whenever You are surfing the web. Web servers (the computers that “serve up” webpages) automatically identify Your computer by its IP address. The Website may also use technology called “tracer tags”. These may also be referred to as “Pixels”, “Clear GIFs” or “Web Beacons”. This technology allows us to understand which pages You visit on our Website and other ways You interact with our Website, such as the frequency of Your comments posted through the Website. These tracer tags are used to help us to optimize and tailor our Website for You and other users of our Website. We may link the information we record using tracking technologies to Personal Information we collect.
USE OF INFORMATION
The information Font Translations collects is used in a variety of ways, including:
- for internal review and internal business analysis or other business purposes consistent with our mission;
- to improve the Website;
- to optimize third-party offers of services and/or products;
- to notify You about updates to the Website;
- to let You know about services, products and promotions that You may be interested in;
- for our marketing purposes, and;
- to fulfill and provide services, including personalized or enhanced services, requested by You.
DISCLOSURES AND TRANSFERS OF INFORMATION
We do not disclose Personal Information to third parties, except when one or more of the following conditions is true:
- We have Your permission to make the disclosure;
- The disclosure is consistent with the purpose for which the Personal Information was obtained;
- The disclosure is permitted by law;
- The Personal Information to be disclosed is publicly available;
- The disclosure is reasonably related to the sale or other disposition of all or part of our business or assets;
- The disclosure is for our own internal marketing purposes or, with Your authorization, for the marketing purposes of third parties;
- The party to whom the disclosure is made controls, is controlled by or is under common control with Font Translations;
- The disclosure is, in our sole and absolute discretion, necessary for the establishment or maintenance of legal claims or legal compliance, to satisfy any law, regulation, subpoena or government request or in connection with litigation;
- The disclosure is to outside businesses to perform certain services for us, such as maintaining our Website, mailing lists, processing submissions for quotes and delivering services, sending postal mail, processing claims for lost or stolen Internet certificates, providing marketing assistance and data analysis (collectively, “Administrative Contractors”).
You may contact Font Translations to ask us whether we are keeping information about You, how Your information is being used, to update or delete Your information or opt-out of the collection and use of certain information, by sending a facsimile to 1-877-JOAQUIN (562-7846) or sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
DATA SECURITY, INTEGRITY AND ACCESS
The Personal Information that You provide and we collect is stored within databases that we control directly or through our Administrative Contractors. As we deem appropriate, we use security measures consistent with industry standards, such as firewalls, to protect Your Personal Information. However, since no security system is impenetrable, we cannot guarantee the security of our databases, nor can we guarantee that information You supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. Your information may be transferred to, and maintained on, computers located outside of Your state, province or country where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those where You live. If You are located outside the United States and choose to provide information to us, please be aware that we transfer Personal Information to the United States and process and store it there. By submitting Your Personal Information, You consent to having Your personal data transferred to, processed and stored in the United States.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND LINKS
Please note that You may have cookies placed on Your computer by third-party websites that refer You to our Website. Although we do not share Your Personal Information with these third-party websites unless You have authorized us to do so, they may be able to link certain non-personally identifiable information we transfer to them with Personal Information they previously collected from You. Please review the privacy policies of each website You visit to better understand their privacy practices. In addition, Font Translations would like to inform You that, anytime You click on links (including advertising banners) that take You to third-party websites, You will be subject to the third parties’ privacy policies. While we support the protection of our customers’privacy on the Internet, Font Translations expressly disclaims any and all liability for the actions of third parties, including, but not limited to, actions relating to the use and/or disclosure of Personal Information by third parties.
Font Translations does not intend the Website to be used by individuals under the age of 18 without the supervision of a parent or guardian 18 years of age or older. Font Translations relies upon parents or guardians 18 years of age or older to determine if the Website is appropriate for the viewing, access or participation by such individuals under the age of 18. If an individual under the age of 18 uses the Website, such individual may only use the Website under the supervision of a parent or guardian 18 years of age or older.
We do not seek or knowingly collect any Personal Information about children under 13 years of age. If we become aware that we have unknowingly collected Personal Information from a child under the age of 13, we will make commercially reasonable efforts to delete such information from our database.
GOVERNING LAW, VISITORS RESIDING OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES
HOW TO CONTACT US